You can view the affinity group statistics for a site in the Frosmo Control Panel.
Use the statistics to:
- Get started with audience analysis for your site.
- Discover promising new visitor segments for targeted content.
- Gain a deeper insight into what interests your visitors.
To view affinity group statistics:
- In the Control Panel, in the sidebar, select Audiences.
- Select the Affinity Groups tab.
Optionally, filter what statistics to display:
- Select the attributes whose affinity groups you want to display. To deselect an attribute, click its cross sign (×). To select an attribute, click its plus sign (+). By default, the page has all available attributes selected and therefore displays all affinity groups created for the site.
- Conversion type: Select a single conversion type for which to display the statistics, or select to display the aggregated statistics for All conversion types. This filter affects conversion rates and average order values.
- Day range: Select the time range in days for which to display the statistics. The time range is counted from the previous day backwards.
Study the scatter plot. The scatter plot visualizes the correlation between affinity group size (number of visitors, horizontal axis) and the selected statistic (vertical axis).
- To select the statistic for the scatter plot, click the corresponding button: Conversions, Conversion rate, or Total revenue.
- To select the attributes whose affinity groups you want to include in the scatter plot, click the attributes in the legend. Clicking an attribute toggles it from enabled (colored) to disabled (grayed out) and vice versa. When an attribute is disabled, its affinity groups are excluded from the scatter plot. By default, the scatter plot has all available attributes enabled.
- To view the details of an affinity group, hover your mouse cursor over the corresponding dot in the scatter plot.
Study the statistics:
- Visitors: Number of unique visitors in the affinity group during the selected time range. Even if a visitor was in the group only a portion of the selected time range, the Frosmo Platform still counts them as belonging to the group during the time range.
- Conversions: Total number of conversions by visitors in the affinity group during the selected time range.
- Conversion rate: Conversion Rate (CR) is the total number of converted visitors in the group divided by the total number of visitors in the group during the selected time range. Only unique visitors count.
Total revenue: Total combined revenue from the conversions during the selected time range.
The revenue is in whatever currency is used in conversion and transaction tracking on the site. The Frosmo Platform treats currency values as just numbers, meaning the platform does not process the values as currency in any way. For example, if the site uses multiple currencies, the different currency values are mixed as is in the statistics; the platform does not convert the values to the same currency for the statistics.
- AOV: Average order value (AOV) is the total revenue from visitors in the group divided by the total number of conversions by visitors in the group during the selected time range.
The percentages to the right of the values show the change from the previous time range.