Learn how to track data on your site through Frosmo APIs. You can use the tracked data for analytics purposes or for implementing other features through the Frosmo Platform, such as recommendations.
- Tracking conversions allows you to monitor visitors for actions that qualify as conversions and collect data about those actions.
- Tracking custom actions allows you to monitor visitors for actions and state changes that qualify as custom actions, and collect data about those actions and state changes.
- Tracking custom events allows you to extend the basic tracking functionality of the Frosmo Platform by tracking modifications beyond clicks, displays, and true displays.
- Tracking products allows you to collect product data from a site and count the number of views different products receive from visitors.
- Tracking transactions allows you to monitor visitors for actions that qualify as transactions and collect data about those actions.