The Frosmo Platform is a web UI development solution for improving website functionality and personalizing online user experiences. The platform also provides public APIs and other tools for personalization and content development across different online channels and devices.
The platform essentially performs two tasks on a website:
- Enhance the visitor's user experience. For example, the platform can introduce a recommendation to the site home page to improve visitor engagement and retention, and to drive visitors towards a conversion. These changes to the site are known as modifications.
- Track the visitor's behavior across the user journey. This tracking produces data that the platform uses to (a) implement features that enhance the visitor's user experience in some way and (b) generate reports for analytics purposes. For example, the platform can track visitor transactions on the site, which in turn allows the platform to (a) display recommendations based on most bought items and (b) generate revenue performance reports.
The platform consists of the following main components:
Figure: Frosmo Platform architecture and information flows at a glance (click to enlarge)
For more information about the platform architecture and the key components that make up the platform, see Technical overview.
frosmo.easy.js) contains the Frosmo Core library, which implements the core front-end functionality and services of the platform. The second piece is the Frosmo custom script (
Figure: Example Frosmo scripts
You only need to add these two scripts to your site to connect the site to the Frosmo Platform. The easiest and recommended way to add the scripts to a web page is to add them directly to the page source code, but you can also use a tag manager. For more information about adding the scripts, see Adding the Frosmo scripts to your site.
Where to go next
- Learn about the key features and concepts of the Frosmo Platform.
- Learn about the basic feature setup for your site.
- Learn how to make your site ready for integration with the Frosmo Platform.
- Learn how to get started with developing your site with the Frosmo Platform, starting with how to log in to the Frosmo Control Panel.