The Frosmo Control Panel is the main user interface of the Frosmo Platform. You use the Control Panel to customize your websites and monitor their performance.
In a nutshell, the Control Panel allows you to:
- Configure how and for whom the platform modifies the content and user experience of a site.
- Configure how the platform segments visitors on a site.
- Monitor how well the modifications and segmentation perform on a site.
- Create and manage the user accounts for your company or organization.
For information about logging in to the Control Panel, see Logging in to the Frosmo Control Panel.
User interface overview
The following figure shows the Frosmo Control Panel user interface with key controls and navigation elements highlighted. For more information about each element, see the legend below the figure.
Figure: Overview of the Frosmo Control Panel user interface (click to enlarge)
In the figure:
- Main menu. Navigate the different sections of the Control Panel.
- User menu. Access user, site, and company settings, and log out from the Control Panel.
- Site selection. Shows the Frosmo origin of the currently selected site. To select another site, click Change, and select the site. The drop-down menu only lists sites to which you have access.
- Site utilities. Search the features and configurations defined for the site, check the latest news, and follow the Help links to Frosmo Documentation.
- Content. Main content area where you'll find the features, configurations, settings, and so on.
Where to go next