You can perform the following actions on multiple modifications simultaneously:
- Activate or deactivate
- Edit the schedule
- Edit the labels
- View and download statistics
To manage multiple modifications simultaneously:
- In the Frosmo Control Panel, in the sidebar, select Modifications.
- Above the modifications list, click Select.
Select the modifications you want to manage. A menu bar appears at the top of the page.
- In the menu bar:
- To remove the selected modifications, select Remove, and click Remove.
- To duplicate the selected modifications, select Duplicate, and click Duplicate.
- To edit the selected modifications, click Edit, and select an option. You can activate or deactivate the modifications, or edit their schedules.
- To manage the labels associated with the modifications, click Labels, and select an option:
- To create a new label and add it to the selected modifications, select Create new, enter the label text, click Save, and click Add.
- To edit an existing label, select Edit labels. Click the name of the label you want to edit, edit the label text, and click Save.
- To add an existing label to the selected modifications, select the label, click Add, and click Add again.
- To remove a label from the selected modifications, select the label, click Remove, and click Remove again.
- To view the statistics for the selected modifications, click Statistics, and select a time period. A table with the statistics opens.
- To download a basic statistics report for the selected modifications:
- Click Statistics, and click Download report.
- Define a time period for the report, and click Download. A report file is generated and downloaded to your computer. The file is in the Microsoft Office Open XML Workbook (XLSX) format.