Modifications are only effective if you know how to use them and, more importantly, why you use them. Before you start creating visitor journeys with modifications:
- Check that the Frosmo Platform has been correctly set up for your site. For more information, see Checking site status.
- Make sure you know how the Frosmo Platform works. For more information, see Introduction to the Frosmo Platform.
- Carefully think about what your goals are. For some things to consider, see Planning visitor journeys.
To create and manage a modification across its life cycle:
- Plan what type of modification you want to create.
- Create, configure, preview, and activate the modification:
- Create the modification.
- Optionally, define the visitor segments that you want to target with the modification.
- Define the placement for the modification.
- Define the content for the modification.
- Optionally, define the schedule for the modification.
- Optionally, define advanced settings for the modification.
- Preview the modification.
- When you're done, activate the modification.
- Update the modification as needed:
- When you no longer need the modification:
You can also create a new modification by duplicating an existing one, and you can edit multiple modification simultaneously.