The Jefferson Park release contains one major changes, and a few improvements and bug fixes.
Improved password strength in the Frosmo Administration Panel
New passwords must:
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and either one number or one special character
- Not contain your real name
- Not be similar to a previous password you have used, if you are an existing user
These requirements apply to new users who create their first password and existing users who change their current password. Current passwords are still valid.
If you are an existing user, we recommend that you change your password, unless it already conforms to the new password strength requirements.
- The Frosmo Core library has been updated with further improvements and fixes.
- The segmentation UI of the Frosmo Administration Panel is being completely redone to match our new segment design and to provide improved usability. The new UI is currently in internal Alpha. The public release is forthcoming.
- Frosmo Administration Panel:
- The Pageviews & Adblockers page has been removed.
- Modifications > Overview: Duplicating a modification now correctly retains any labels from the source modification.
- Modifications > Overview > Modification > Display Options: Updating the display options of a modification no longer reverts newly updated variation content to the previous version. Previously, if you updated the content of a variation, and then updated the display options for that modification, the variation content reverted to the previous version, overriding the updated content.