To create and use a recommendation configuration in the Frosmo Control Panel:
- Create the recommendation configuration.
- Test the recommendation configuration by viewing the generated recommendation data.
- Use the recommendation data in a modification to build and display the final recommendation. For more information, see the recommendations user guide.
You can freely edit the recommendation configuration after creating it.
You can also:
- Manually regenerate recommendation data.
- Check how long it took to generate the latest recommendation data.
- Remove the recommendation configuration when you no longer need it.
If you're creating your own Frosmo application, you can create and manage recommendation configurations with the Graniitti API.