Recommendations require the Frosmo Recommendations add-on for the Frosmo Control Panel. To get the add-on, if you do not already have it, contact your Frosmo representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frosmo Recommendations is currently available to Frosmo's customers whose sites use one of the following servers:
- European main server (admin.inpref.com)
- European secondary server (admin.eu2.frosmo.com)
- Finnish server (admin.fi1.frosmo.com)
- US server (admin.us.frosmo.com)
This guide introduces the Frosmo Recommendations feature, and shows you how to use it to create and display recommendations on your site.
For more information about recommendations and related features, see Frosmo API guides.
Notes on terminology
- Recommendation can refer to an individual recommended item, such as a single product, or a set of recommended items, such as the top 10 most viewed products. This document mainly uses the term in the latter sense.
- Recommendation data refers to the actual data content of a recommendation, whether a single item or a set of items. For example, for a product recommendation, the data consists of one or more items, with each item containing the details of a single product, such as its ID, name, and category.