The schedule defines the time period during which the modification can be available to visitors. You can either define a continuous time period or a more granular display schedule with specific days and hours.
To define the schedule:
- In the Frosmo Control Panel, in the sidebar, select Modifications.
- In the modifications list, find the modification whose schedule you want to define, and click the modification name.
In the Basic settings view, in the sidebar, click Define schedule.
Define the schedule:
Select the Start time and, optionally, the End time.
If you don't define the end time, the modification is available indefinitely (as long as it's activated and other settings allow it).
- Optionally, in Display days, select the days of the week on which the modification is available.
- Optionally, in Display hours, select the daily hours on which the modification is available.
- When you're done, click Save.