- Log in to the Frosmo Control Panel, and select your site.
- In the sidebar, select Modifications.
- Select the Placements tab.
- Click Create placement.
Define the following settings:
- Name: Enter "404 page - Recommendation 1".
- Page type: Select Other.
- Target element: Select CSS selector, and enter "div.not-found" as the selector name.
- Display method: Select After element.
The target element and display method together place the modification below the
<div class="not-found">element on the 404 page.
For more information about the settings, see the placement user guide.
- Click Save.