- Log in to the Contentful web app.
- In the top navigation menu, select Apps > Manage apps.
- In the Available section, find and click the Frosmo Segments app.
- Click Authorize access.
Define the following app settings:
- API token: Enter your personal access token for the Graniitti API.
- Region: Select the Frosmo Platform instance that hosts your site.
- Site: Select your site. The drop-down menu lists the available sites by site origin.
Optionally, in the Convert fields into Frosmo segment selectors section, select the fields that you want to turn into Frosmo segment selectors. The section lists all applicable fields ("Short text, list") from all existing content types. Installing the app automatically sets each selected field to use the segment selector UI widget for its appearance.
You can also convert the fields later by either revisiting the app configuration or directly editing the content types.
- Click Install. The app installs.