- The Frosmo custom script contains the configurations and custom code specific to a single site. These are used to modify the content and functionality of the site. The configurations include, for example, modifications whose content is preloaded, placements, segments, and triggers. The custom script runs on top of Frosmo Core and is unique to each site (or group of sites managed as a single site). Changes made to a site in the Frosmo Control Panel are automatically reflected in the custom script for that site.
<script> elements placed directly in a web page's HTML source code. The first element loads Frosmo Core and the second one loads the custom script for the site. The The scripts are separated so that modifications can be pushed faster to your site without having to load the entire library every time. For more information about adding the scripts to a site, see Adding the Frosmo scripts to your site.
Frosmo Control Panel
The Control Panel is the main Frosmo application for customizing and monitoring websites. In a nutshell, user interface of the Frosmo Platform. You use the Control Panel allows you to:
- Configure how the Frosmo Platform modifies content and segments visitors for a site.
- Monitor how well the modifications and segmentation perform on the site.
The Control Panel is responsible for managing to customize your websites and monitor their performance.
The Control Panel uses the Graniitti API to access the Frosmo back end , and to deploy the Frosmo custom script scripts to the CDN.
Frosmo Recommendations generates recommendations based on usage data collected from a site and using an algorithm or filter that produces relevant results from that data. The generation process is driven by recommendation configurations, which define from what usage data the recommendations are generated, how exactly the recommendations are generated, and how frequently the platform should regenerate the recommendations. You define the recommendation configurations in the Control Panel, and then retrieve the generated recommendations for display by calling the Recommendations API from a modification.
Frosmo Platform servers
Data collection and storage
For more information about what data the Frosmo Platform collects and stores from websites, and where how the platform stores processes and uses the data, see see Data collection and storageand processing.
For information about how Frosmo protects the data it collects, see Data protection and privacy.
Integration with external systems and services
- Analytics tools. If you want to use a separate web analytics tool, you should integrate it with the Frosmo Platform, since changes made to your site with Frosmo are not, by default, included in 3rd-party web analytics tracking. Integration ensures that you have a clear understanding of what is happening on your site.
- Marketing automation systems. The Frosmo Platform can gather and process segmentation and visitor data for marketing for marketing automation systems, which can then use the data to target the appropriate audiences. You You can set up integrations with, for example, ad platforms and email services.
- Data management platforms. As with many other systems, extracting useful data from DMPs can be laborious and requires the use of multiple APIs. The Frosmo Platform can be used as a master API, an interface for all data calls between a DMP and a site.
|Google Chrome||Latest version||Internet Explorer (IE)||11 or newer|
|Microsoft Edge||Latest version|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest version|
|Safari||8 or newer|