- Conversion definition describes a single conversion to be tracked on a website. Conversion definitions are an alternative to data layer events for setting up conversion tracking for a site.
- Custom action is any visitor action or state that you want to track on a website, and that is not a basic modification event, conversion, transaction, or product view.
- Modification is a real-time change to a web page designed to personalize or otherwise improve the user experience of a website and guide visitors to complete a conversion.
- Placement determines where a modification is placed on a website.
- Recommendation is a piece of dynamically generated content predicted to appeal to visitors and delivered through a modification or an email.
- Segmentation is the process of grouping website visitors based on similar behavior, interests, location, and other shared characteristics. Segmentation allows you to target specific subgroups of visitors with content that matches the interests and needs of those groups.
- Super-Affinity allows you to track an individual visitor's interests and preferences (affinities) on a website and to personalize the visitor's user experience accordingly.
- Template defines a reusable piece of content for modifications, allowing you to define web content once and then reuse that content across multiple modifications.
- Trigger allows you to detect a particular event on a web page and take a predefined action based on that event.
- Workspace allows you to safely develop and test features in your production environment without affecting the live content of your website.