Frosmo Administration Panel: The Modifications > Overview page now provides a quick menu for each modification, allowing you to:
- Edit the start time, end time, display days, and display hours for the modification.
- Activate or deactivate the modification (you cannot activate invalid modifications).
- Create a duplicate of the modification.
- Remove the modification.
- Open the Analytics view for the modification.
The following figure shows the menu for an active modification.
- Frosmo Administration Panel, Modifications > Overview > Modification: The Analytics tab now shows the statistics for unique displays, true displays, and clicks.
- The Preview Tool has been updated to use the latest version of the React library.
- The Preview Tool now allows you to activate and deactivate test mode in the browser. To toggle test mode, open the Info view, and, under Visitor information, select or deselect Test mode. For more information, see:
- 2021-07-13_10-35-29_Preview Tool Test mode
- The Frosmo Core library has been updated with further improvements and fixes.