- In the Control Panel, select Modifications > Overview.
- Click Create modification.
Enter "Product page - Recommendation - Purchased together" as the modification name, select Personalization as the modification case, and click Create.
You could also select another case, but since this modification needs only the one variation, Personalization is the natural choice here.
For more information about the settings, see Creating and editing a modification.
Select the placement for the modification:
In the Basic settings view, in the Placement section, click Select placement.
Select the placement you created for the recommendation slider.
- Click Save.
For more information about the settings, see Defining the placement for a modification.
Define the content for the modification:
In the Basic settings view, in the Content section, click the variation name.
- In the Variation settings section, click Select type.
In the Content templates list, select the template you created for the recommendation slider, and click Select.
In the Content options section, define the content options. You must define both Recommendation title and Number of products to recommend. The following figure shows one example of setting the options.
- At the bottom of the view, click Save.
Back in the Content section, click the quick menu button for the variation, and select Activate.
- If you want to disable the comparison group for the modification, click the quick menu button for the group, and select Deactivate.
For more information about the settings, see Defining the content for a modification.
- Activate the modification:
- At the bottom of the Basic settings view, click Activate.
- To confirm, click Activate.