To create the email recommendation:
- In the Frosmo Control Panel, in the sidebar, select Data Management More > Recommendations > Email Recommendations.
- Click Create recommendation.
Create the recommendation:
- In the Name field, enter "Most viewed products, 7 days".
- In the Type list, select most_viewed-7d. This is the precreated configuration used to generate the recommendation. The configuration returns the 10 most viewed products in the past 7 days, optionally filtered by category.
- Click Create.
Define the following settings:
In the Filter settings section, keep the default settings. The recommendation returns the most viewed products from across all product categories.
In the Display settings section, in the Recommendation title field, enter "Popular products". Otherwise, keep the default settings. The recommendation displays three products with their names and prices.
For more information about the settings, see Creating and editing an email recommendation and Editing the item template of an email recommendation.
In the Preview section, select Save and Preview. The platform generates the recommendation and shows a visual preview of the recommendation as it will be displayed in the email.
To create and copy the code:
- In the Control Panel, in the email recommendation settings view, at the bottom, click Create code.
- To confirm, click Create code. The platform builds the code.
Copy the code directly to your clipboard by clicking Copy HTML.
- Click Close.