Learn how to create and edit This document describes the basic process of creating and editing a modification and define defining the modification settings.
To get started, watch the following tutorial to learn how to create a personalized banner modification.
On this page:
|Table of Contents|
- In the Frosmo Control Panel, select Modifications > Overview.
- Click Create modification.
- Create the modification:
- Enter a descriptive name for the modification. You can change the name later, if necessary.
- Select the modification case.
- Click Create.
- Define the basic settings for the modification:
- Optionally, define the schedule for the modification. By default, the modification is available round-the-clock, every day, and indefinitely.
- Optionally, define advanced settings for the modification.
- Preview the modification.
- When you're done and the modification is ready for production, activate the modification.