- In the Control Panel, select Modifications > Overview.
- Click Create modification.
Enter a descriptive name for the modification, select the modification case, and click Create.
The Basic settings view opens.
- Select the placement for the modification:
In the Placement section, click Select placement.
Select the placement you created above.
- Click Save.
Optionally, define the content for the modification:
You only need to define the content if you want it hosted in the Frosmo Platform. If the content is hosted in a CMS or in the React application, skip this step.
- In the Content section, depending on the modification case you selected, either create a new variation or click the name of the existing variation.
- Define the content type and content settings for the variation.
- When you're done, click Save.
- In the Content section, click the quick menu button for the variation, and select Activate.
- Optionally, create and activate additional variations for the modification.
- Optionally, define any additional settings that are required to implement the display rules for the React component. For example:
- If you want to target a specific subset of your visitors, define the appropriate audience settings for the modification, such as which segments and target groups see the modification.
- If you want to limit when the component is displayed, define the appropriate display time settings for the modification.
- Activate the modification:
- At the bottom of the Basic settings view, click Activate.
- To confirm, click Activate.