- Segmentation allows you to target specific types of visitors with content that meets their interests.
- Placements determine where on the web page a modification is placed.
- Modifications are real-time changes to web pages designed to improve the usability and user experience of the website, and to guide visitors to complete conversions.
- Triggers allow you to detect particular events on a web page and take predefined actions based on those events.
- Recommendations are dynamically generated content predicted to appeal to a visitor and delivered through modifications.
- Email recommendations allow you to recommend the most popular products on your site in an email.
- Workspaces allow you to safely develop and test features without affecting the live content of your site.