- Set goals based on what your pain points are, and define hypotheses on how to best address those pain points.
- Develop your site to achieve the goals:
- Get data about your visitors to decide what is the best route to reach your goals.
- Define your audiences, and implement segmentation.
- Carefully test your ideas, so that you can determine which ideas provide your visitors with an experience that benefits you both. Keep your goals in mind.
- Turn the best ideas into personalized visitor journeys.
- Analyze the results to see whether you are moving in the right direction.
Frosmo provides the following types of modifications:
- A/B test: Create two or more content variations to test which variation performs best.
- Multi-armed bandit: Select a multi-armed bandit algorithm that automatically decides the best-performing content variation and adjusts the variation distribution accordingly. For more information, see Optimizing modifications with the multiMulti-armed bandit optimization.
- Personalization: Create a single piece of content that you can personalize.