- Enter the workspace.
- Resolve any conflicts between production and workspace features.
Make sure that each modification is active. In the modifications list, inactive modifications are grayed out. You cannot publish the workspace until all modifications are active.
To activate an inactive modification:
- In the modifications list, click the name of the modification you want to activate.
- At the bottom of the Basic settings view, click Activate.
- To confirm, click Activate.
- At the bottom of the Basic settings view, click Close. The Frosmo Control Panel returns to the workspace.
In the Actions menu, select Publish workspace.
For each feature (except a template) that is based on an existing feature in production:
- If you want to overwrite the production feature with the workspace version, select Overwrite <ID>. In case of a modification, the existing production modification must be active for you to be able to overwrite it with the workspace version. If the production modification is inactive, you can only create a new modification from the workspace version.
- If you want to create a new production feature from the workspace version, select Create new.
Templates based on existing templates in production automatically overwrite the original production templates, unless you rename the workspace templates before publication, in which case the publication creates new templates in production. (Templates must have unique names.)
If a feature has changed in production after it was added to the workspace, you can toggle a side-by-side comparison between the production and workspace versions. The production version is shown on the left and the workspace version on the right. The comparison shows the JSON objects representing the feature. Lines where the two versions differ are highlighted.
- Click Publish.