- Automatic modifications generate content automatically from a data feed or an API, or from existing content managed elsewhere on the site. The generated content is first stored in the Frosmo back end and then retrieved from there for display.
- Basic modifications are used for content that is retrieved from the Frosmo back end and displayed only after the browser has rendered the page.
- Cached modifications are used for static content that must be inserted into the page code before the page is rendered in the browser. (Like with all modifications, the content is maintained in the Frosmo back end, but unlike with the other modification types, the content is inserted in full in the Frosmo custom script for fast access.)
- Recommendations generate content based from product data based on the visitor's previous behavior on the site.
Example: A visitor of an online book seller adds five different books to their shopping cart, with two copies of one book, for a total of six items. The visitor proceeds to checkout and completes a purchase of all six items. The Frosmo platform counts the purchase – a transaction – as a single conversion. The visitor then adds one more book to their now-empty cart and completes another purchase. The Frosmo platform counts the second purchase of a single item as a single conversion, too.
collection and storage
The data can be categorized into:
- Modification performance data
- Product dataSegmentation data
- Server logs
- Visitor data
By default, the Frosmo platform collects and processes only anonymous and pseudonymous information about visitors and their behavior on a website. The data is mainly used for content targetingplatform does not collect data that in itself enables the identification of an individual data subject.
For more information about what specific data the Frosmo platform collects and where the platform stores the data, see Data gathering collection and handlingstorage.
Integration with external systems and services
You can integrate the Frosmo platform with, for example:
- Analytics tools: . If you want to use a separate web analytics tool, you should integrate it with the Frosmo platform, since changes made to your site with Frosmo are not, by default, included in 3rd-party web analytics tracking. Integration ensures that you have a clear understanding of what is happening on your site.
- Marketing automation systems: . The Frosmo platform can gather and process segmentation and visitor data for marketing automation systems, which can then use the data to target the appropriate audiences. You can set up integrations with, for example, ad platforms and email services.
- Data management platforms: . As with many other systems, extracting useful data from DMPs can be laborious and requires the use of multiple APIs. The Frosmo platform can be used as a master API, an interface for all data calls between a DMP and a site.
|Google Chrome||Latest version|
|Internet Explorer (IE)||9 10 or newer|
|Microsoft Edge||Latest version|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest version|
|Safari||8 or newer|