Pages

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Published by Scroll Versions from this space and version 12.5

...

  1. In the Basic settings view, in the Content section, find the variation you want to edit, and click its name.
  2. Define the content type and content settings for the variation.
  3. When you're done, click Save.

...

  1. In the Basic settings view, in the Content section, find the variation you want to remove.
  2. Click the quick menu button for the variation, and select Remove.

    Removing a variation

...

To activate a variation:

  1. In the Basic settings view, in the Content section, find the variation you want to activate.
  2. Click the quick menu button for the variation, and select Activate.

    Activating a variation

To deactivate a variation:

  1. In the Basic settings view, in the Content section, find the variation you want to deactivate.
  2. Click the quick menu button for the variation, and select Deactivate.

    Deactivating a variation

...

  1. In the Basic settings view, in the Content section, click Define distribution.

  2. Set the distribution between the variations. If you increase the distribution for one variation, the distribution of other variations is automatically adjusted so that the total distribution is 100%.

    If the comparison group is enabled for the modification, 10% of the visitors are automatically included in the comparison group, so the total distribution between the other variations is 90%. You can deactivate the comparison group in the Basic settings view.

  3. When you're done, click Save.

...

To define the variation distribution for a multi-armed bandit modification:

  1. In the Basic settings view, in the Content section, click Define distribution.

    Defining the variation distribution for a MAB modification

  2. Select the reward and the algorithm.

    Defining the variation distribution for a MAB modification

  3. When you're done, click Save.

...