- A visitor navigates to the page in their browser.
- The browser requests the page from the web server.
- The browser loads the Frosmo scripts.
- The browser starts parsing and evaluating the Frosmo scripts.
- Frosmo Core initializes triggers defined for the site.
- Frosmo Core initializes all other features defined for the site.
- The browser completes parsing and evaluating the scripts.
- The browser renders the page, displaying it to the visitor.
- When the trigger evaluation point is reached and, if defined, the trigger rules are met, the trigger fires on the page. This can happen even before the Frosmo scripts are fully evaluated, since a This can happen at any point after step 6 above, since the trigger can be bound to an event that occurs before the evaluation completesFrosmo scripts are fully parsed and evaluated.
Figure: Triggers in the Frosmo Platform