- In the Frosmo Control Panel, select Modifications > Overview.
- Click Create modification.
Create the modification:
- Enter a descriptive name for the modification. You can change the name later, if necessary.
- Select the modification case.
Optionally, enter a description for the modification. You can change the description later, if necessary.
If you're creating an A/B test modification, enter a hypothesis that defines the problem, proposed solution, and expected result for the test.
Here's an example hypothesis:
Our contact page receives a lot of unique views according to our analytics software, but only a fraction of the visitors actually bother to fill out the contact form. Shortening the form by removing all optional fields will make the form less daunting and increase the number of leads generated.
- Click Create.
- Define the basic settings for the modification:
- Optionally, define the schedule for the modification. By default, the modification is available round-the-clock, every day, and indefinitely.
- Optionally, define advanced settings for the modification.
- Preview the modification.
- When you're done and the modification is ready for production, activate the modification.