You can use Frosmo Preview to:
Viewing visitor and site information
To view detailed information about your visitor status, the site, and the Frosmo variables for the site:
- Launch Frosmo Preview.
- Select Info.
The following table describes the visitor and site information that you can view in the Info tab.
Table: Visitor and site information
|Console debugging||Display or hide debugging information for the current origin (combination of protocol, domain, and port). For more information, see Configuring your visitor settings.|
|Test mode||Activate or deactivate test mode for the site. For more information, see Configuring your visitor settings.|
|Test segment||Activate or deactivate the test segment for the site. For more information, see Configuring your visitor settings.|
|Segments||Segments to which you currently belong. Displays the segment IDs and names.|
|Target groups||Target groups to which you currently belong. Displays the target group IDs.|
|Reset Frosmo context||Reset your Frosmo context data to its default values. Resetting the context casts you as a new visitor. For more information, see Configuring your visitor settings.|
|Decile||Decile to which you currently belong. You can change your decile. For more information, see Configuring your visitor settings.|
|Comparison group||Enable or disable the comparison group for the site. For more information, see Configuring your visitor settings.|
|Conversions||Conversions you have completed on the site since your first visit.|
|Origin||Unique identifier for the site.|
|Frosmo server||Frosmo server on which the Frosmo scripts used by the site are stored.|
|Script location||Location of the Frosmo script tags in the current page's HTML code. The possible values are |
|Shared context||Check whether the site uses a shared context. For more information about shared context, see Glossary.|
|Data layer||Check whether the site uses the data layer. For more information about the data layer, see Frosmo data layer.|
The contents of the
|Cookie size / Frosmo cookie max size||The combined size of all cookies associated with the current page (|
Figure: Viewing visitor and site information
Configuring your visitor settings
You can configure the following visitor settings for your current site visit:
- Console debugging (origin-specific)
- Comparison group (site-specific)
- Decile (site-specific)
- Frosmo context reset (site-specific)
- Test mode (site-specific)
- Test segment (site-specific)
To configure your visitor settings:
- Launch Frosmo Preview.
- Select Info.
In the Visitor information section, configure the settings:
- Test mode: To activate test mode for the site, click Enable. To deactivate test mode, click Disable. For more information about test mode, see Test mode.
Test segment: To activate the test segment for the site, click Enable. To deactivate the test segment, click Disable. This feature only works if you've created a segment with a rule that uses a query selector with the key-value pair
frosmo=test. The Enable button reloads the current page with the query string
?frosmo=testappended to the page URL, adding you to the test segment. The Disable button reloads the page without the query string. (Whether or not you're removed from the test segment depends on your segment settings.)
Test mode is the recommended method for quickly hiding modifications from regular visitors for testing purposes, so consider using it instead of the test segment. For more information, see Test mode.
- Reset Frosmo context: To reset your Frosmo context data to its default values, click Reset. Resetting the context casts you as a new visitor. This means that, in your browser, the Frosmo Platform forgets everything you did on the site before the reset, including the segments you joined, the modifications you last viewed, the conversions you completed, and so on.
- Decile: To change your decile, select a new one. This allows you to view the site as a visitor belonging to another decile. For more information about deciles, see Glossary.
- Comparison group: To enable the comparison group for the site, click Enable. To remove yourself from the comparison group and disable the feature, click Disable. The Disable button is shown only when you are in the comparison group.