The Frosmo Control Panel allows you to duplicate, group, and remove multiple segments simultaneously.
To manage multiple segments simultaneously:
- In the Frosmo Control Panel, select Data Management > Segmentation > Segments.
- At the top of the segments list, click Select.
Select the segments you want to manage. A menu bar appears at the top of the page.
- In the menu bar:
- To remove the selected segments, select Remove, and click Remove.
- To duplicate the selected segments, select Duplicate, and click Duplicate.
- To group the selected segments, select Move to. You can add the segments to an existing segment group or create a new group. For more information about grouping segments, see Working with segment groups.