To develop features in a workspace:
- In the Frosmo Control Panel, create and enter a new workspace, or enter an existing workspace.
- In the workspace, create new features, and add existing features from production to the workspace.
- Edit the features in the workspace. You can also add custom code to the workspace if the features require it.
- Test the features by previewing them on the site. If necessary, update the workspace custom script before the preview.
- Publish the workspace, that is, move the features from the workspace to production.
You can also edit the details for and remove workspaces, and remove features from workspaces. For more information, see: