Learn how to develop and manage your site, improve its user experience, and create personalized visitor journeys using the Frosmo Platform.
- Segmentation allows you to target specific subgroups of visitors with content that matches the interests and needs of those groups.
- Placements determine where modifications are placed on your site.
- Modifications are real-time changes to web pages designed to personalize or otherwise improve the user experience of your site and guide visitors to complete conversions.
- Templates allow you to define web content once and then reuse that content across multiple modifications on your site.
- Triggers allow you to detect particular events on a web page and take predefined actions based on those events.
- Recommendations are dynamically generated content predicted to appeal to visitors.
- Email recommendations allow you to show recommendations in emails.
- Workspaces allow you to safely develop and test features in your production environment without affecting the live content of your site.