The Frosmo Control Panel provides you with a set of conversion-related statistics for monitoring the number of conversions, including transactions, driven by the Frosmo Platform and the revenue generated by those conversions.
Viewing the conversion summary
To quickly view the most important conversion statistics, in the Frosmo Control Panel, in the sidebar, select Dashboard. You can view the following statistics on a monthly level:
Current trend in the conversion rate displayed as charts: Select a conversion type from the drop-down menu to view its development compared to the previous month.
The charts show the visitors and converted visitors as integers, and the conversion rate as a percentage.
To download the charts as a PDF file (for example, for reporting purposes), click Download statistics report.
Conversion summary: Below the charts, you can view a summary with the following key statistics:
- Conversions: Total number of conversions
- Converted visitors: Total number of converted visitors
- Conversion rate: Percentage of visitors who have converted
- ACPPU: Average number of conversions per paying visitor
- ACPUU: Average number of conversions per unique visitor
In addition to the statistics, the summary shows the change from the previous month.
Customizing and viewing conversion reports
To view detailed conversion statistics, in the Frosmo Control Panel, in the sidebar, select More > All Reports. You can customize the conversion reports to view the time range, segments, and conversion types that interest you.
To customize the conversion reports:
- Select the time frame for which you want to view statistics (Weekly, Monthly, or Custom):
- For weekly and monthly reports, you can select a starting date for the time range you want to view.
- To set both the starting date and ending date freely, select Custom , and set both dates.
- To set a date, enter it in the Start or End field in the YYYY-MM-DD format, or select the date from the calendar.
- Select the segments and conversion types for which you want to view statistics:
- Segments: You can view conversation statistics for all segments on your site, or select a specific segment from the drop-down menu.
- Conversion Types: You can view conversion statistics for all conversion types on your site, or select a conversion type from the drop-down menu.
- To update the statistic reports with your selections, click Update.
Figure: Customizing the conversion reports
In the report charts, you can view the statistics for the following visitor groups:
- All visitors
- Visitors in the comparison group
- Visitors not in the comparison group
To toggle the visibility of each group, click the group name at the bottom of the chart. In the following figure, the charts for all visitors and visitors not in the comparison group are visible, whereas the chart for visitors in the comparison group is hidden.
To view the exact numbers for each group on a specific day, hover over the chart.
Figure: Viewing the exact numbers for each group on a specific day
Below the chart, you can see the same statistics for the entire selected time range, as well as the change from the previous month.
The Daily conversions chart shows you the number of conversions on a daily level as integers.
The Daily revenue chart shows you the revenue generated by transactions and by conversions that have a conversion value.
The revenue is in whatever currency is used in conversion and transaction tracking on the site. The Frosmo Platform treats currency values as just numbers, meaning the platform does not process the values as currency in any way. For example, if the site uses multiple currencies, the different currency values are mixed as is in the statistics; the platform does not convert the values to the same currency for the statistics.
Daily converted visitors
The Daily converted visitors chart shows you the number of converted visitors on a daily level as integers.
All available conversions
The All available conversions chart shows you all conversions for the site for the selected time range. These conversions may be based on conversion definitions, or they may be defined in the custom code for the site.