Once you've prepared your site for the Frosmo Platform, and after Frosmo has deployed a basic feature setup to the site, you're ready to start developing the site in the Frosmo Control Panel.
The following guides walk you through the Control Panel and show you how to work with the basic feature setup for your site.
- Logging in to the Frosmo Control Panel shows you how to log in to the Control Panel with your user account.
- Introduction to the Frosmo Control Panel gives you a brief tour of the Control Panel user interface.
- Modifications overview shows you how to get an overview of the modifications defined for your site.
- Creating personalized content walks you through a few common uses cases for developing the basic features, namely the recommendations, further on your own. You get to work with modifications, placements, recommendation strategies, and segments.
- Previewing content and troubleshooting issues shows you how to use the Frosmo Preview application to preview and troubleshoot how the platform is working on your site.
After you've gotten your start: