Recommendations require the Frosmo Recommendations add-on for the Frosmo Control Panel. The Enterprise plan includes the add-on by default. To get the add-on for other plans, contact your Frosmo representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document introduces the Frosmo Recommendations feature, and shows you how to use it to create and display recommendations on your site.
- Recommendations in the Frosmo Platform
- Developing recommendations
- Example: Recommending products purchased together
For more information on recommendations and related features, see:
Notes on terminology
- Recommendation can refer to an individual recommended item, such as a single product, or a set of recommended items, such as the top 10 most viewed products. This document mainly uses the term in the latter sense.
- Recommendation data refers to the actual data content of a recommendation, whether a single item or a set of items. For example, for a product recommendation, the data consists of one or more items, with each item containing the details of a single product, such as its ID, name, and category.